PF33771700: Standard Ball Plunger Limit Switch With 2NO Slow Actioin Contacts
PF33771700: Standard Ball Plunger Limit Switch With 2NO Slow Action Contacts
TER’s Standard Position Limit Switches effectively control complex machinery tools such as travelling overhead cranes and hoists.
These switches are engineered to protect your unit against dust and water.
Standard Limit Switches are to be used in the automation, building and entertainment industry. These position limit switches have 15 different heads/actuators.
This particular model has: a ball plunger head
*View attached image for actuating travel diagram
- Certifications: CE - UL - (c)UL
- Micro-Switch Type: PRSL0037XX 1NC slow action (x2)
- Opening: Positive opening NC contacts
- Switch Life: 1 million operations
- Operation Frequency: 3600 operations/hour max
- Extreme Temp. Resistance: -25°C to +70°C