PFA9042A0158002: Ratio 1:150 - 4 Switches - IP42 BASE Rotary Limit Switch
Base Rotary Limit Switches are low cost, effective alternatives for equipment that might otherwise require encoders for position feedback signals. They are used for signalling end of travel on industrial overhead cranes, hoists and other rotating machinery. Base rotary limit switches are available in revolution ratios from 1:15 through 1:1500.
Between 2 and 4 cams can be individually set and locked for safe, repeatable output signals. 2 different microswitches are available. PRSL0003XX offers Faston spade terminals for connection while PRSL0011XX is a screw terminal connection. Both microswitches are rated up to 250V / 3 Amps with CE, UL and cRUus safety standard certifications.
Base rotary limit switches offer a minimum mechanical life of 1 x 106 revolutions at up to 800 RPM. Operational temperature ranges from -40C to + 80C. Optional accessories include shaft mount pinion gears, flexible input shafts, couplings and flanges. Pointed as well as various sector cams can also be configured. Consider the economical Base rotary limit switch when available space is a constraint or when travel signal requirements don’t exceed 4 points.
- Number of Cams and Switches: 4
- Rated Revolution Ratio: 1:150
- Gear motor which transfers movement through an input reduction stage
- Accurate adjustment of cams
- Stainless Steel transmission and gear driving shafts, self-lubricating technopolymer gears and driving bushings,technopolymer base and cover
- Positive Opening NC and NO contacts for safety functions
- Sintered bronze bushings at base to optimize shaft rotation and prevent rubbing with plastic material
- Mechanical Life: 1 million operations
- IP Protection Degree: IP42,IP65 or IP66, IP67 and IP69K
- Extreme Temp. Resistance:(-40c°)- (+80C°)
- Certifications: CE, cURus, EAC